Advanced Pigment Corrector
2013 Allure Best of Beauty Breakthrough Award Winner! Daily multi-layer treatment to reduce stubborn discoloration and prevent reoccurrence.
- Fades stubborn discoloration
- Enhances resistance to new pigment
- Improves luminosity for renewed radiance
- Ideal for all skin types
- Paraben-free and non-comedogenic
Once or twice daily, apply a small amount to a dry face and other affected areas, or as directed by a physician. For morning use, first apply an antioxidant serum followed by Advanced Pigment Corrector and then a sunscreen. Limit sun exposure.
- 0.3% Salicylic acid: Provides exfoliation to fade existing dark spots and helps enhance penetration of other actives.
- 1% Hydroxyphenoxy Propionic Acid: Helps inhibit melanin transfer. Shown in-vivo to be comparable to 2% kojic acid in diminishing the appearance of discolorations.
- Vitamin E (alpha tocopherol): 0.5% Ellagic Acid: Helps block excess melanin. Shown in-vivo to reduce dark spots and skin discolorations as published in the Journal of Drugs in Dermatology*.
- 5% Yeast Extract: Helps enhance skin’s resistance against new and reoccurring pigment.