Microdermabrasion scrub for polished skin
This serious facial exfoliation treatment removes dead, dehydrated surface cells from the skin for an immediate soft, smooth appearance.
- Exfoliates skin with Polynesian Volcanic Black Sand and ultra-fine Pumice
- Contains Freshwater Silt that hydrates, nourishes and helps absorb impurities
- Rejuvenates and brightens dull skin
- Leaves a moist, clean feel after rinse-off unlike most scrubs
Wet face. Using fingertips, apply a quarter-sized amount onto face. Gently massage in circular motions moving outwards. Avoid the eye area. Rinse thoroughly and pat skin dry. Use 1-2 times per week as part of your anti-aging skincare regimen. Can be used in conjunction with Hydrating Serum afterwards for soothing, oil-free moisture. Be sure to use Multi-Protection Broad-Spectrum SPF 50, or Intellishade® (Original or Matte) since exfoliation makes skin more susceptible to damage from UV rays.
- Freshwater Silt. Derived from a freshwater lake in Latvia. Helps to deeply cleanse and nourish the skin.
- Ultrafine Pumice. Exfoliates dead surface cells for smoother skin.
- Shea Butter. A rich, natural emollient that conditions and smooths the skin.
- Silica (Volcanic Sand). A gentle exfoliant that contains minerals to help nourish the skin.