Blemish & Age Defense
Salicylic acid acne treatment for aging skin prone to breakouts
A targeted, oil-free approach to treat adult acne and signs of aging. This first-to-market acid blend combines 2% dioic acid with an optimal alpha- and beta-hydroxy acid formulation designed to prevent the formation of acne, minimize blemishes, and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Reduces excess sebum production.
- Reduces acne-causing P. acnes bacteria.
- Reduces blotchiness, blemishes, and evens skin tone.
- Decongests clogged pores.
- Diminishes surface indicators of age.
Once or twice daily, apply 4-5 drops to a dry face.
- Dioic acid: The naturally derived vegetable acid proposed to reduce sebum production, reduces P. acnes bacteria, and prevents discoloration caused by inflammation or UV exposure.
- LHA: A lipo-hydroxy acid, LHA exfoliates the skin, decongests clogged pores, refines the skin’s surface, and has anti-inflammatory effects.
- Salicylic acid: This beta-hydroxy acid refines the pores and helps reduce acne.
- Glycolic acid: This AHA eliminates dead skin cell buildup and improves skin hydration.
- Citric Acids: This AHA accelerates exfoliation and reduces the appearance of signs of aging.