Therapeutic treatment for compromised skin
Epidermal Repair is specifically formulated to help repair compromised skin by facilitating the rapid restoration of its barrier function. This gentle treatment helps relieve and rehabilitate sensitive skin while greatly diminishing redness. Ideal for use after dermatological procedures including light to medium chemical peels, laser resurfacing, and IPL.
- Helps wound repair by stimulating tissue granulation, collagen deposition, and accelerated cell renewal
- Accelerates healing of the skin’s barrier
- Soothes skin and helps reduce inflammation
- Diminishes redness and helps protect compromised skin
- Accelerates restoration of the skin’s protective barrier
Apply once daily, or as needed. Massage a small amount evenly into affected areas.
- Beta glucan: Occurring naturally in the skin, this ingredient modulates wound healing, strengthens the skin’s protective abilities and accelerates skin renewal.
- Titrated extract of centella asiatiaca: Stimulates collagen synthesis, prevents the formation of excessive scar tissue, creates a hostile environment for fungi and bacteria, protects skin against irritation, and improves skin’s tolerance of active ingredients like retinoids.
- Sodium palmitoyl proline and nymphea alba flower extract: These anti-inflammatory ingredients work together to soothe skin and reduce discomfort while boosting skin’s natural defenses.